We’re delighted to be able to invite you to our amazing Reveal Smile Makeover event that we’ll be holding on Thursday 30th September.
It’s been a tough year and although we shouldn’t be complacent about the ongoing COVID situation we have been able to relax a little, enjoy holidays, nights out, meeting friends and life has started to feel a little more ‘normal’ now.
What the lockdown has done is allow us to re-evaluate our priorities and put into focus living our very best lives as much as possible as you never know what is around the corner.
You might have decided to save for that dream holiday, move to a new home or re-trained for a career move; whatever steps you’re taking to improve your life we salute you.
If you’re focusing on your health and physical wellbeing then joining us on our Reveal Smile Makeover day might of particular interest for you! If you’ve invested in your health and appearance but feel like a new perfect smile would be the icing on the cake then we can help!
At Diamond Dental Care we offer a wide selection of cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry. Our experienced team can advise and guide you through the most suitable aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry choices for you.
Modern, 21st century dentistry can do so much for those who wish to improve their smiles including:
- SmileFast – SmileFast gives an instant smile makeover. Many people would love to change their smile whether that be having them straightened or filling a gap but are worried about the cost involved. Traditional methods such as braces and cosmetic bonding can be expensive depending on your teeth correction requirements. This new development in smile design technology offers a quick and long-lasting solution to transform your smile in just 2-3 hours. It is a very versatile technique for composite bonding and can be used to give the final finishing touches to your teeth after alignment and tooth whitening. This amazing new system combines the three essential elements of modern cosmetic dentistry including orthodontics braces, ceramic and composite veneers. Other methods require significant time and money, this puts the perfect smile out of reach for many people.
- Crowns and bridges – A crown is an artificial cover or ‘cap’ used to replace missing portions of teeth. The crown can restore or improve the shape, size and appearance of the tooth. Bridges are mountings for artificial teeth that are attached at one or both ends to your own teeth. Crowns and bridges are increasingly used in cosmetic dentistry where there are used to cover badly shaped or discoloured teeth. (For more information please visit here for crowns and here for bridges )
- Veneers – Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain designed to fit over your teeth that will cover imperfections and deliver a ‘perfect smile’. They come in a variety of shades and are very long lasting. (For more information please visit here )
- Orthodontics/Teeth Straightening – this can straighten those teeth that are crooked or crowded. We use the innovative systems to swiftly, yet gently, straighten only those teeth that show when you smile. (For more information please visit here )
- White fillings – Don’t put up with silver/grey/metal amalgam fillings. They can now be replaced with white (tooth coloured) fillings. They are long-lasting, natural looking and are very strong. (For more information please visit here )
- Teeth whitening – Teeth colour can darken as we get older and is directly affected by both food and drink we ingest such as tea, coffee and red wine. Smoking can also lead to stained and unsightly teeth. Teeth whitening is a really effective way to lighten your teeth by a number of shades. (For more information please visit here )
If you would like a more desirable smile, simply fill in the form and we look forward to seeing you at your FREE consultation – we take a £10 deposit which is FULLY REFUNDABLE at your visit.