Do you have crooked teeth?
Would you like straighter teeth?
Come along to our friendly practice and you can find out all about orthodontics, including invisible braces and Invisalign, and how they could improve your smile and the costs involved. All at no cost to you. We offer finance options too so you can spread the cost. All you need to do is fill in the form above and we take a £10 FULLY REFUNDABLE deposit.
If you are looking to sort out your crooked smile with a faster-acting, more subtle alternative to traditional braces, we can offer a range of adult-friendly braces. We can offer straighter teeth with no fuss. We offer a host of solutions to help patients achieve the smiles they’ve always wanted. Patients want removable, invisible, fast solutions to their crooked teeth and we try to accommodate them when we can.
Invisalign achieves straighter teeth by a series of custom-made “Aligners” that move teeth incrementally. Each set is worn for about two weeks, then replaced by the next in the series until the final position is achieved.
- nearly invisible – you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- removable – you can eat and drink what you want in treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- comfortable – there are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation; no metal or wires also means you spend less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
They allow you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start – so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
THE BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT INCLUDE:
- The beautiful teeth and smile that you always wanted and will have for the rest of your life.
- Straight teeth and healthy gums that are easier to clean and more likely to last your lifetime.
- An attractive smile is a wonderful asset which will contribute to your greatly improved self-esteem and self-confidence.
Are you someone who wants their orthodontic treatment tailor-made and who wants to be cared for by a professional team?
If so, please fill in the form and get in touch for your FREE consultation!