Do you have crooked teeth?
Would you like straighter teeth?
It’s not too late to have straighter teeth as an adult. And, don’t be put off by the thought of wearing unsightly ‘train-track’ braces for up to 3 years – no need to worry!
At Diamond Dental Care, we offer a host of solutions to help patients achieve the smiles they’ve always wanted. Patients want removable, invisible, fast solutions to their crooked teeth and we can offer a range of adult-friendly braces. We offer straighter teeth with no fuss. We offer a host of solutions to help patients achieve the smiles they’ve always wanted. The treatments available at the practice include Invisalign invisible braces, 6 Month Smiles and Cfast.
Invisalign achieves straighter teeth by a series of custom-made “Aligners” that move teeth incrementally. Each set is worn for about two weeks, then replaced by the next in the series until the final position is achieved.
- nearly invisible – you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- removable – you can eat and drink what you want in treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- comfortable – there are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation; no metal or wires also means you spend less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
They allow you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start – so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
THE BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT INCLUDE:
- The beautiful teeth and smile that you always wanted and will have for the rest of your life.
- Straight teeth and healthy gums that are easier to clean and more likely to last your lifetime.
- An attractive smile is a wonderful asset which will contribute to your greatly improved self-esteem and self-confidence.
Are you someone who wants their orthodontic treatment tailor-made and who wants to be cared for by a professional team?
If you would like a more desirable smile, simply fill in the form and we look forward to seeing you at your FREE consultation – we take a £10 deposit FULLY REFUNDABLE at your visit.