At Diamond Dental Care we offer a wide selection of cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry. Our experienced team can advise and guide you through the most suitable aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry choices for you.
Modern, 21st century dentistry can do so much for those who wish to improve their smiles including:
- Crowns and bridges – A crown is an artificial cover or ‘cap’ used to replace missing portions of teeth. The crown can restore or improve the shape, size and appearance of the tooth. Bridges are mountings for artificial teeth that are attached at one or both ends to your own teeth. Crowns and bridges are increasingly used in cosmetic dentistry where there are used to cover badly shaped or discoloured teeth. (For more information please visit here for crowns and here for bridges )
- Veneers – Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain designed to fit over your teeth that will cover imperfections and deliver a ‘perfect smile’. They come in a variety of shades and are very long lasting. (For more information please visit here )
- Orthodontics/Teeth Straightening – this can straighten those teeth that are crooked or crowded. We use the innovative Six Month Smiles and Quick Straight Teeth systems to swiftly, yet gently, straighten only those teeth that show when you smile. (For more information please visit here )
- White fillings – Don’t put up with silver/grey/metal amalgam fillings. They can now be replaced with white (tooth coloured) fillings. They are long-lasting, natural looking and are very strong. (For more information please visit here )
- Teeth whitening – Teeth colour can darken as we get older and is directly affected by both food and drink we ingest such as tea, coffee and red wine. Smoking can also lead to stained and unsightly teeth. Teeth whitening is a really effective way to lighten your teeth by a number of shades. (For more information please visit here )
If you would like a more desirable smile, simply fill in the form and we look forward to seeing you at your FREE consultation – we take a £10 deposit FULLY REFUNDABLE at your visit.