If you are looking to sort out your crooked smile with a faster-acting, more subtle alternative to traditional braces, we can offer a range of adult-friendly braces.
How we straighten teeth
If you are looking to sort out your crooked smile with a faster-acting, more subtle alternative to traditional braces, we can offer a range of adult-friendly braces. We can offer straighter teeth with no fuss. We offer a host of solutions to help patients achieve the smiles they’ve always wanted. Patients want removable, invisible, fast solutions to their crooked teeth and we try to accommodate them when we can. The treatments available at the practice include Invisalign invisible braces, Reveal Aligners, 6 Month Smiles and Cfast.
Invisalign achieves straighter teeth by a series of custom-made “Aligners” that move teeth incrementally. Each set is worn for about two weeks, then replaced by the next in the series until the final position is achieved.Invisalign is:
- nearly invisible – you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- removable – you can eat and drink what you want in treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- comfortable – there are no metal brackets or wires to cause mouth irritation; no metal or wires also means you spend less time in the dentist’s chair getting adjustments.
They allow you to view your own virtual treatment plan before you start – so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
THE BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT INCLUDE:
- The beautiful teeth and smile that you always wanted and will have for the rest of your life.
- Straight teeth and healthy gums that are easier to clean and more likely to last your lifetime.
- An attractive smile is a wonderful asset which will contribute to your greatly improved self-esteem and self-confidence.
Good to know
We only offer orthodontic treatment privately but our discreet, quick treatment methods are a great way to reposition badly aligned teeth.
It’s important to keep your teeth clean and plaque-free while wearing a brace and to brush the appliance itself to remove any food debris.
After treatment, as with all teeth straightening methods, you will need to wear an aligner to keep your straightened teeth nicely lined up.